We are now working on a scheme called LAD (Local Authority Delivery). This scheme means park home residents (in the areas listed below) can gain access to funding for:
- Wall Insulation
- Underfloor Insulation
This scheme means park home residents in certain areas (listed below) can gain access to funding for; Wall Insulation & Underfloor Insulation. This funding is totally FREE for residents and there is no contribution required, should you qualify. Register interest here.
What is the criteria?
– Your gross household income must be below £30,000 per year
– Your home must have an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) rating of E, F or G (our Retrofit Assessor will carry this out if you don’t have it)
How much can you get a grant of?
You can claim up to £10,000 for your property under the scheme. In some instances, it could be slightly over this if necessary.
Is there a catch?
Nope. There is no catch, as long as you meet the criteria listed above and live in the areas listed below.
THE FOLLOWING AREAS ARE COVERED UNDER THE SCHEME:
– Portsmouth City Council
– East Hampshire District Council
– Gosport Borough Council
– Havant Borough Council
– London Borough of Ealing
– Peterborough City Council
– Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
– West Sussex County Council
– Winchester City Council
How do I get involved?
You can register your interest with us here.