We work with a number of Managing Agents across the UK to help deliver energy saving measures under
PAS20:30 2019 (B13) for Park Home Insulation
- 500+Park Homes:
From January 2021-September 2021, 600+ is the number of Park Homes that we have installed External Wall Insulation & Under-Floor Insulation under Funded Schemes
- Which Programmes?:
Local Authority Delivery 1A+1B (LAD)-Green Homes Grant Voucher Scheme (GHGVS)-Warmer Homes Grant (WHG), plus other Funded Programmes
You are in Good Hands!
Our Managing Agents & Local Authority Clients can rely on us, and trust us, to deliver effectively for them…
While constantly maintaining full adherence to, and compliance with PAS2019 (B13).
Learn more about the services we offer:
- Lead generation (If required) – We currently hold a significantly large cohort of Park Home Residents across England, who are on our waiting list for funding. These are in the main customers who cannot afford to insulate their Park Home, and are either on Government Benefits, and/or with annual household income of below £30,000
We have a 32 Step Process in place, to both ensure full PAS2019 Compliance, and to prepare the individual Park Home ready for Installation
Here is a list of the range of our Technical & Installation Service provision, and Clients can choose which services that they want us to provide:
- Technical Surveys
- Retrofit Assessments
- Generating an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Retrofit Designs
- Retrofit Co-ordination
- Enabling works inc Electricians & Gas Safe Engineers
- Installing the Insulation
- Post Installation processes
If you would like to start a conversation with us about how we can help you deliver energy saving measures in your local area, please send an email to
email@example.com or call us on
0800 222 9722.
Click here for our before and after photographs.
- Free site survey
- All work guaranteed
- Outstanding workmanship
- Fantastic client feedback
- No obligation quote